Unique Body Paragraph
I do advise everyone to utilize this service, as it is really cool. It is great that they allow their customers to interact with their writers. By the way, the support team is also superior.
What I like is the ordering procedure. It is quite simple. I have just entered the data about my assignment into the respective fields of the order form and that is all.
My course grade depended on my term paper, and I could not even understand the topic which I had to cover. Fortunately, I came across your website. Thank you for an incredible paper! I would not be able to handle it on my own
Once I saw my high score in my research paper, I realized that it was the very company which I desired to deal with. I would like to admit the work of a support team. You are great!
Unique Body Paragraph: How Should I Write an Intro, Main Body & a Conclusion?
Traditionally, an essay consists of three major parts: an introduction, main body, and a conclusion. Each of these parts is important and requires maximum attention. If you have no idea what is a body paragraph, let us discuss these parts in detail:
Part I. Introduction
An introduction is the first paragraph of the essay that should provide the reader with basic information on the topic. If the essay is pretty lengthy, it is acceptable to write two or even three paragraphs of introduction. A good introduction usually performs two major functions:
- To grab the reader’s attention. To accomplish this goal, the writer should use some hook. It can be a statistical fact, interesting quote, a rhetorical question, or anything else that will help your audience stay interested in what you write. Engaging your audience is half of your success, so you need to do your best to make your beginning truly great;
- Create a strong and debatable thesis statement. A thesis statement is the most important idea of your essay that will be supported in the main body. Usually, it is only one-two meaningful sentences conveying the main idea of your paper. Keep in mind that your thesis statement is the road map of your paper that will define its content and structure.
Part II. Main Body
If you find it difficult to understand how to write a body paragraph, make sure to check the following suggestions. The main body of your essay defines the trajectory from your introduction to the conclusion. It is a part of your essay in which the actual discussion will take place. This part should consist of several unique body paragraphs that will begin with a clear topic sentence. Basically, the structure of the body paragraph for an essay is as follows:
A topic sentence. It is the main idea of the paragraph that is directly linked to the thesis statement indicated in the introduction. All the next sentences should explain the first one. The best topic sentences are:
- Arguable. You should present an idea that is quite debatable. In the following sentences, you will inform your reader about your viewpoint on this idea and support your arguments with strong evidence;
- Labeling. They always appear at the very beginning of the paragraph and familiarize the readers with the content that may be found in this paragraph;
- Focused. Topic sentences always suggest specific points that will be elaborated on further in the paragraph.
Evidence. If you know how to make a body paragraph, you probably know that in body writing, all your ideas and arguments should be supported by strong evidence. For instance, when writing a book review, you cannot only say the standard things. You should also support your words with quotes from the book itself. Remember that different types of papers require different types of evidence. For instance, your evidence may appear in the form of:
- Direct or paraphrased citations from the sources;
- Statistical facts from the recent studies;
- Your own experiences or narratives of other people.
Analysis. This part of your essay should explain your evidence. It means that you should not only provide the evidence but also interpret it. In other words, you need to discuss your findings in detail.
Transition. Transitions always serve to connect your ideas. Using the right transitions, you will be able to gradually move from one paragraph to another. You should remember that the sentences in your essay should not end with the transitions but begin with them.
Part III. Conclusion
As you probably know, the conclusion is the last unique paragraph of your essay. Similarly to an introduction, if you are writing a long essay, your conclusion may take two or three paragraphs. Typically, the concluding paragraph performs the following:
- It summarizes the author’s argument. Pay attention that according to the common rules accepted in academic writing, you should not include new information in your conclusion since your basic task is only to summarize the argument. If you have suggested a long and complicated argument, it is necessary to provide your reader with the main points to ensure they understand everything. Also, your conclusion should not include citations as it is also a violation of the academic writing standards;
- It explains the significance of the argument. In addition to restating your argument, you need to explain its significance. Basically, you need to answer the “so what” question and explain what is the theoretical and practical value of your work.
Creating a Unique Body Paragraph
Traditionally, paragraphs between the introduction and conclusion are called body paragraphs. The main purpose of each body paragraph is to support your thesis, provide arguments and fill the essay with the evidence that supports or oppose your key arguments.
The first body paragraph should be the strongest one in the essay. It should contain the most considerable argument or the most significant example. The other two are also significant and express writer’s thoughts and ideas.
In each body paragraph, the first sentence is the topic sentence – it summarizes the problem that you are going to analyze in your paragraph as well as is a part of your thesis statement. For each body paragraph, only one topic sentence is required. In your topic sentence, do not write general information but try to express some catching idea that can grab reader’s attention. One paragraph should explain only one idea – do not even try to cover everything in one paragraph. Remember that your paper should be logically organized to bring aesthetic pleasure to reader.
Do not just point the statement – Francis Scott Fitzgerald was one of the most famous American writers. We assure you that your success hides in details. For example, Francis Scott Fitzgerald is a true literary genius who is known for the analysis of American Golden Age generation with its pursuit of American Dream. If possible, try to analyze writer`s background and explain why this person and his work deserve extensive analysis. The reader needs to know everything about this person and it is your job as a writer to satisfy his needs. Analyzing a peculiar idea, do not hesitate to mention how it corresponds to your thesis statement. After all, the essay should have a classic structure, and you are not allowed to break it.
Do not make your body paragraphs too long or too small – they should be equal. You cannot develop the idea well if your paragraph consists of two-three sentences only. Explaining your idea, try to find as many details to support it as possible. A classic five-paragraph essay requires three paragraphs but if you believe you should create more, feel free to do it. Remember, you are the writer, and you should acknowledge what can be interesting to your reader. If you do not know what is a body paragraph, try to find some useful manuals online and learn about proper essay organization.
A Secret of Success
Still do not know how to write a body paragraph? Remember that all sentences, especially topic ones, should be effective. Do not jump from one idea to another and mix up the paragraphs. Try to stick to a logical structure. If you find it difficult, feel free to create a simple outline before the writing process and think carefully about every point. Following the outline, it will be easier not to get lost in the variety of arguments, ideas, and body paragraphs. What is more, do not forget about transition words. Body paragraph transitions will make your essay easy to follow for your audience and will bring positive feedbacks to its writer. Use such words as furthermore, on the other hand, by way of contrast, conversely, additionally, nevertheless, although, as a consequence, etc., and your essay will sound smooth and coherently.
Place your first order and get
15% off discount!
Code: FirstOrderOrder now
How to Improve the Flow of Your Essay? The Importance of Proper Transitions
Good transitions play a significant role in the structure of the essay. They link the unique body paragraphs together and help the researcher move smoothly from one argument to another. In case your essay lacks the proper transitions, it may sound too choppy and leave your readers trying to understand what you were going to say. Keeping this in mind, you need to take time to use the right body paragraph transitions in your essay. Follow our suggestions and you will see how to do everything right:
- Use good transition words. When you change your ideas but want your reader to follow them easily, you need to include the right transition words. These words can be as follows:
- In addition;
- On the contrary;
- In conclusion;
- For instance.
Make sure to vary the transition words you use in your essay. Starting each sentence with “moreover” will only irritate your reader. Therefore, you need to take some time to understand what transition words fit the context of your essay best of all. We assure you that once you master the art of the use of transitions, you will take your writing to the next level.
- Topic sentences. Do not forget to start each unique body paragraph with a clear topic sentence. Using this strategy, you will make your ideas easy-to-follow. When switching the new idea, you may also use the appropriate transition word;
- Take care of the organization. The organization of your paper plays a huge role in the reader`s understanding. To make the organization good, you need to create an outline before writing your essay. Having a clear plan, you will find it easier to organize your ideas in a logical order. When the paper is written, do not forget to review it to make sure there are no ideas that should be rearranged.
- Relationships. Along with the good organization of your essay, you can improve the transitions between the essay body paragraphs by making a relationship between your arguments. For instance, at the end of one paragraph, you can make a hint on what idea will be discussed in the following one. Undoubtedly, helping your readers understand why did you organize your ideas in a specific order, you will get the anticipated outcome. At the same time, making your reader guess what you were going to say by the order of your ideas, most probably, the results will not be that great.
In conclusion, you should understand that good paragraph transitions aim to help your readers navigate through your essay. By using the rights transition words or sentences, you will make the flow of your paper maximally smooth and easy-to-understand. We do hope that our tips helped you understand how to write the body of an essay.
The Possible Reason for Failure
Try not to be too general. Your professor wants to see brand new information and fresh ideas in your essay. Impress him! Conduct ground research and try to find some reputable sources that can support your key ideas. Do not just write sentences to make them count. Write your essay with passion and inspiration and all your efforts will be highly evaluated.
Get Superb Writing Help at the Best Service
Your Order Now!
We are ready to get started writing your paper, no matter what type and subject you need.
Writing academic essays can be very challenging and exhausting. If you are tired of your hectic schedule, do not be afraid of asking for professional writing help. Sometimes, finding a trustworthy writing companion is the only way to get the balance between studies and personal life. When you type “write my essay” in your search engine, you will find a lot of companies offering their assistance. Unfortunately, not all of these companies can provide you with an excellent outcome. However, if you place an order at Essays-Panda.com, you will be satisfied with your choice because we aim to provide our customers with first-class writing help.
During your studies, you will need to complete different types of academic assignments including essays, research papers, book reviews, PowerPoint presentations, speeches, term papers, dissertations, and many other types of academic assignments. No matter what kind of writing help you are looking for, you can always rely on us and we will not disappoint you. To receive a well-written customized paper, you just need to provide us with detailed instructions on your task and wait until your paper will be completed by one of our professional experts.
We understand that students have a pretty tight budget, thus we keep our writing help maximally affordable for everyone. Our bidding system allows our customers to order premium quality writing services without hitting their pockets. If you check our testimonials page, you will see that a lot of customers are satisfied with the quality of writing help we provide.
When you are interested in cooperating with a writing service, you are probably concerned about your privacy. However, being a customer at our writing company, you should not be worried about your confidentiality because we share the personal information of our customers, including their names, e-mails, phone numbers, and credit card information, with the third parties.