5 Drinks To Replace Coffee When Overcoming Caffeine Addiction
Without any exaggeration, coffee can be considered a magic potion that can boost energy even when you are on the brink of fainting from fatigue. Moreover, it seems like coffee is not just a drink – it has become an indispensable part of our daily life: we chat with friends sipping coffee, invite sweethearts to come over under the pretext of drinking a cup of it, and even go on job interviews having paid a visit to a coffee shop before. However, drinking too much of it can cause health problems, particularly nervous system disorders, high blood pressure, insomnia, etc. Once you are hooked, it may be hard to break the habit of drinking coffee on a daily basis, so here are some drinks to help you with the withdrawal cravings!
Alternatives to coffee that will become your favorites!
- Water. Simple yet genius! A glass of water in the morning will help you wake up easier and charge you with energy for the whole day! Add a few fresh berries, drops of juice, or honey into it for a sweet taste. Yummy!
- Tea. It is well known that tea contains caffeine, so it’s just a drink you need to help you break the coffee addiction. Moreover, it’s low in calories, which is important if you stick to a healthy lifestyle.
- Milk shake. This is one of those alternatives to coffee you choose not because they are healthy, but because they are delicious! After all, breaking coffee addiction is stressful, and you have right to indulge yourself once in a while!
- Smoothie. Thanks to being nourishing, it’s an excellent choice for lunch. It’s also fun because you can experiment with flavors to find the one to your taste.
- Juice. As far as I’m concerned, there’s nothing more invigorating than a glass of freshly squeezed juice, not even coffee. It’s rich in vitamins, and that’s why extremely beneficial to one’s health.
The world if full of different flavors, making it possible to have a different drink each day. Hopefully, I managed to whet your appetite with these alternatives to coffee.